I love vintage signs and letterpress posters and wanted to achieve that look on my Procreate Calligraphy. These brushes are the result of my efforts to reproduce a handful of different printing and stamping styles. You can combine the texture and calligraphy brushes to make many different distressed effects! Each brush in the collection features unique settings and hand-drawn source art.
These brushes are compatible with the Procreate app and Apple Pencil.
Get the Letterpress Brushes
Pick your Bundle:
Just the Basics – 2 brushes for $3
- one calligraphy brush – Inky
- one texture brush – Skippy
- A coupon code to save $3 off the complete collection if you decide to upgrade
Complete Collection – 8 brushes for $6
- All 4 Calligraphy Brushes – Simple, Inky, Rough and Destroyed
- All 4 Texture Brushes – Skippy, Scratchy, Woody and Grainy
How to use the Letterpress Brush Collection:
- Draw your letters with any of the calligraphy brushes
- Use any of the texture brushes to erase parts of the lettering. Use soft, circular strokes for best results.
- Experiment with different combinations and have fun pressing letters!
How to install Procreate Brushes:
- After entering payment information, Click “view product” or “Download”
- Click “download” next to one of the .brush files
- In Chrome, click “download” then Click “Open in” and then choose the Procreate Icon (in safari, simply click “open in Procreate”)
- That’s it – the brush is now located in your “imported brushes” group. You can long-press and drag to move it to a new group if you wish
- Here’s a video of the process if you are still having trouble installing.
Thank you so much for considering purchasing a brush from me. As a fellow creative, I only want to deliver top-quality, handmade resources. I’d love to hear your feedback on these brushes! If you make something awesome, feel free to tag @puchi_melissa on instagram.