A subtle textured calligraphic brush with a built-in shading designed for the Procreate App and the Apple Pencil. It has a hand-drawn tip shape, so you won’t find another out there quite like it. Enjoy!
Tips for using the brush:
- The brush tip shape follows the direction of the pencil, so hold your pencil perpendicular to your strokes.
- Experiment with the opacity sliders and streamline settings for different styles
- Add color by duplicating your letters and adjusting the “Hue, Saturation and Brightness” slider (Check out my instagram tutorials for more ideas)
How to install procreate brushes
- Click the download button (using the device where procreate is installed)
- When viewing the .brush file, Choose “open in procreate” or “Copy to procreate”
- The brush will now appear in your brushes menu under “imported”
- That’s it!
If you’re having trouble, check out my video tutorial on installing from gumroad.
Free + Open to feedback!
Thanks for trying my Ombre Calligraphy brush! If you make something cool with it, I’d love to see it – Tag @puchi_melissa on Instagram.