I’ve spent countless hours trying to come up with the perfect recipe for realistic watercolor calligraphy in Procreate for iPad. These high quality brushes can be used for several different watercolor-effects. Compatible with the Procreate app and Apple Pencil for iPad Pro.
Each brush is built with custom source artwork, so they are totally unique from other brushes out there.
Premium Watercolor Brushes Bundle
You get 3 Brushes:
- The “Rich” watercolor brush for more solid, wet letters.
- The “Diluted” watercolor brush for less dense, faded look. The brush slowly runs out of pigment as you draw your strokes
- The “Wash” brush – for painting color blends on top of your letters. Check out my tutorials for some different ideas on how to use this watery brush
Bonus: Watercolor Paper
I’ve also included a bonus high-res watercolor paper background. I think the effect looks most convincing with a realistic paper texture underneath – This is a real high res photo of cold-press watercolor paper. Simply import into the bottom layer of any procreate document from the “actions” Menu (wrench icon).
How to Install Procreate Brushes
- After entering payment information, Click “view product” or “Download”
- Click “download” next to one of the .brush files
- In Chrome, click “download” then Click “Open in” and then choose the Procreate Icon (in safari, simply click “open in Procreate”
- That’s it – the brush is now located in your “imported brushes” group. You can long-press and drag to move it to a new group if you wish
Thank you so much for considering purchasing a brush from me. As a fellow creative, I only want to deliver top-quality, handmade resources. I’d love to hear your feedback on these brushes! If you make something awesome, feel free to tag @puchi_melissa on instagram.
Get the Premium Watercolor Brush Set